Monday, June 3, 2024

Dear papa

 Papa, i am scared to lose you when i grow old and sometimes i wish i could stay small with you forever but this is not what god had written for us. I know it hurts to see other siblings of mine getting far away but you see i am still here for you. I will provide you with everything i can and give you the best i can when i grow up. I swear you that i will not fail to keep that smile on your face which glitters more than the stars in the sky.  You will appreciate me when you see me grow old and do something for you......


Just wait a little bit papa and i will make sure to make you proud to have a child like me....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear papa

 Papa, i am scared to lose you when i grow old and sometimes i wish i could stay small with you forever but this is not what god had written...