Friday, May 17, 2024

Sorry dear!!

I am so happy to know you like me but sorry cause i never wanna fall in love again. 

You are kind and a patient boy but yet i am not made for you. 

I like you as friend and will forever appreciate your love towards me.

You cared and supported me whenever i need but this heart of mine is already broken.

I am lucky to have a true boy like you loving me but sorry i am a bad luck that i am not matched to be with you.

I know how it feels to not get the love you gave to others but you know i will appreciate the love of you.

You are made to be an angel who spreads kindness and love but i am an devil and i know only to destroy.

I wish that you get your love of your life who is worthy of you and loves you as much as you do.

My prayer may seem useless and meaning less but i wish you happiness in your life.

Sorry that i could not accept your love but i know there will be someone loving you as much as you love me.

                                        - you 63>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear papa

 Papa, i am scared to lose you when i grow old and sometimes i wish i could stay small with you forever but this is not what god had written...