Monday, April 29, 2024

Self Talk

 

Him 

Oh.. when he cried,

left my heart dried,

and left the world upside-down,

with questions of scattered lawn.


I am sorry that the tears had to fall down in this moment but trust me from now you don't have to worry because you will forget me soon after this day and live a peaceful life which I snatched away from you. I know that I will be foolish enough to not accept your love for me but you know I don't deserve it.


I will remember the unforgettable love you gave me and will remember you as well. I am thankful for your love towards me and keep up the kind nature that you have.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear papa

 Papa, i am scared to lose you when i grow old and sometimes i wish i could stay small with you forever but this is not what god had written...