Monday, April 29, 2024

Friendship

Fallen Friendship

In spring the seeds grow,

In summer it glows,

In autumn it dries,

And in winter it falls...

Just like our friendship fell apart.  

 

How can I pour out the sadness of losing you and the desperate feelings I get to meet and talk to you. I know that I might have been a little harsh on you and it suffocates you all the time you spent with me. I know that I get the jealousy feelings whenever you get close to others, but I can't control the worry of you forgetting me and I am foolish enough to think that because you never wanted to forget me. I am that clingy friend which wanted to occupy every time of yours and I realize that I made you uncomfortable.


We have failed our friendship last year, but you know that not everything has an end to it like the depth of the sea. Let's give our friendship bound a chance to rebuild its form and to never break like it has been in the last year. Wish our friendship last till our death and even after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear papa

 Papa, i am scared to lose you when i grow old and sometimes i wish i could stay small with you forever but this is not what god had written...